Welcome Wildcats !!
Spring 2017 Registration
Priority Registration for all students opens November 1, 2016.
To avoid any challenges, register for your classes early by completing the following steps:
- Speak with your Advisor/Success Coach
- Per Federal Financial Aid Regulations ONLY courses on your Program of Study are eligible for aid
- Accept registration agreement on Wildcat Web and create a class schedule
- Make the necessary payments/arrangements with Student Accounts and/or Financial Aid
- Print your schedule
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Classes Begin: Monday, January 9, 2017
- Priority Registration: November 1 - 29. 2016
- Open Registration: November 30, 2016 - December 9, 2016
- Late Registration: December 10, 2016 - January 12, 2017 ($100.00 Late Fee)
- Deadline for Fall Clearance: July 28, 2017
- Last Day to Register/Add Classes: Friday, January 12, 2017
- Last Day for 100% tuition refund: Friday, January 12, 2017
Check your schedule regularly to keep track of class locations, times and dates.
Log on to Wildcat Web to review your class schedule daily during the first week of class.
REMEMBER: If you cannot see the class on your schedule, you are not registered, and you will not receive a grade.If you have any questions or concerns please contact one of us immediately:
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), College of Undergraduate Studies, 386-481-2399
- Business hold or balance - Office of Student Accounts, 386-481-2507
- Registration Clearance - Your Academic School based on major
- Technical problems - CIT Help Desk - email@example.com
- Readmission Hold - Office of the Registrar, 386-481-2525
- Academic Dismissal - College of Undergraduate Studies, 386-481-2399
Financial Aid Office 386-481-2620